Saturday, July 16, 2005

Doldrums

I haven't posted anything here for a couple of weeks, as you can see. I've been working like a dog at summer school, have been in a terrible mood, and haven't had the energy to do anything that requires serious brain work.

I have written wine blog articles and gone to tastings, though. (See www.aristide.biz for that stuff.)

The next chapter is one that I dread attacking, to be honest. It needs a greal deal of new writing, not just editing. Almost eveyrone who has read it complains about the same kinds of things in it, so they probably have a point.

Anyway, maybe I'll get to it today...

2 Comments:

Blogger Terence Hughes said...

No, I didn't get to it today. So much for my steely resolve. Worthless slacker!

Sat Jul 16, 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Terence Hughes said...

Ditto today. I am tired from teaching summer school, which I loathe. No real writing time till almost the middle of August.

Tue Jul 26, 06:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home